Thursday, September 21, 2006

Never gonna change

I kinda like the fact that I get told off for not blogging!

I was informed yesterday that someone 'wastes' two seconds of every day clicking my way to see if I've blogged. And that someone they know, but I don't, checks things out and was wondering what I was up to! Phew - no pressure!!

As you can see from the blog beneath I've been non-stop. Sorry. Please don't give up on me.

Saw a good mate last night and we do level 5 together. He hasn't given up on someone who had said to him "we're never gonna change". My take on the context being - this is how it is - take it or leave it - don't expect anything different than how its been for years - you're not going to influence anything in our lives.

This struck me as incredibly hard. Hard to hear, but also hard to say.

I may disappear up my own arse on occasions (as mentioned by a mate some months back!) but its the journey I'm on. Moving. Forward. Learning. Stumbling. Backwards. Falling. Getting back up. Challenge. Change. Revision. Pain. Achievement. Satisfaction. Growth... I hope. I think. I believe.

What is there in my life that is never gonna change. I wonder?

I am experiencing new things right now. Some of that is about "grasping the risk" I think? I am learning about care and being cared about. Told I am loveable. Hearing I am love-able. Feels great. Hopeful. :o)

What is there in your life that is never gonna change. Do you wonder?

No comments: