Friday, June 09, 2006

Closing remarks...

... as the week ends... Been a difficult one emotionally - been in a pit for reasons explored beneath, (Out of sorts? + Jury still out), but still not fully discerned.

Feeling on the up now, especially going into the weekend: football and 3 Peaks reunion tonight (see below).

England's World Cup starts tomorrow. Come on England!

Sunday - receiving my graduation certificate and then to the pub for lunch with my course mates and their families.

Ned home too and looking forward to referee-ing his friends 8th birthday football party. Hopefully with now sending offs this time!!

Moreover, I have had many encouraging comments this week from you guys.

For you, and others, those who prayed for me - thanks. I really appreciate it.

Hope it wasn't too excruciating to read of my struggles. If you don't experience that yourself - thank God! If you do, and could relate, hope you were reminded you're not alone. Love ya. xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv ya too, not alone person! ;op