Monday, June 05, 2006

Out of sorts?

The weekend lived up to its billing and I had a good time with Ned. Did everything except cycle, though we did walk to the canal to feed the ducks instead, and got caught in a shower!

However, I find myself today quite out of sorts, and I'm not sure why?

Saw various friends yesterday - one struggling with acute loneliness which, apart from the pain of empathy, reminded me of my own situation somewhat. Two other wonderful friends who have had 20 years of struggle - can't say more here - but lovely to have lunch with them and hang out for the afternoon. If I had 3 'wishes' I think they would get one of them.

Church was a struggle - felt hard-hearted, unreceptive, remote from God.

Wondering whether I am still recovering from Thursdays session and the dip into my childhood? I don't know....

If you are inclined to pray please say one for me. Thanks.

No comments: